kiwa-userlist

[Kiwa-userlist] kiwa-0.11.0

From: grégoire HUBERT
Subject: [Kiwa-userlist] kiwa-0.11.0
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:56:57 +0200

Hi

I am pround to announce the release of a new major version of the kiwa
project. A lot of little things have been corrected. It is now possible to
draw the automats using the UML library in dia drawing programm
(http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/).

I consider this release to be, at least, the beta version of what would be a
production web engine.

There is a new demosite using kiwa on www.coolkeums.org/kiwa/. You will also
find all automats that were used in this demo in PDF and DIA.

There is still a lot of stuff to be done (documentation :) and more...) but
IMHO a big step have been done...

enjoy !

Greg