kiwa-userlist

[Kiwa-userlist] Re : Hello

From: Rebecka
Subject: [Kiwa-userlist] Re : Hello
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:50:41 -0000

Hiya,

Sorry I haven't been I contact with you for a few days, my lil sister
Alena broken here leg.....she's was playing around
and fell down the stairs.....HeeHee.....shouldn't laugh
Anyway.....
I was SO gutted that i missed you the other night...i was really
looking forward to 'Cam' for you - you made me SO wet last time!!
Have you got your webcam yet ?? let me know
i cant wait to see you on your cam....Mmmm.......I suppose better
go now and do some work.....get back to me and we'll arrange
another Web cam session.....Mmmm.....we have just installed a
new webcam system that will allow you to see us much faster
and clearer, like we were on the television !! check it out here

www.CzechCamGirls.eu.tt

I'm normally around most days - as you know :) but Alena will be
out of 'action' for a few weeks due to her broken leg - plus the
other girls ! ( But me and Alena are the best....im sure you agree
..!! ) you can also contact me via ICQ....my details are on the
above site

Anyway......i look forward to SEEING you online soon

Yours.........Waiting......

Rebecka
~ X ~

NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.