klog-devel

Re: [Klog-devel] Klog Fedora 15

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-devel] Klog Fedora 15
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:57:55 +0200

Hello Diogo,

The last question first: Yes, there is a KLog-devel mailing list (in CC) and the URL is this one:

It has no traffic at all since I am developing KLog more or less alone since Andrew stopped to contribute :-(

You are invited to help KLog!

The second question, it seems as if you did not have the proper Qt libraries... I will investigate the error.

Jaime, EA4TV