klog-devel

[Klog-devel] Kontest 0.0.2-alpha (Qt4 backport)

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-devel] Kontest 0.0.2-alpha (Qt4 backport)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 18:22:56 +0200

This is a quick post to tell you that I have (nearly) ready a quick backport of Kontest to Qt4 (4.8.5) as some of you have told me that Qt5 is not OK for your system.

I will release the sources today evening or tomorrow morning.

For the binary packages (windows & OSX) you will have to wait a bit more or help me with them.  It’s been the first time I release software for Windows or OSX and I think I still need to learn some things :-)

Thanks for testing!

http://jaime.robles.es/kontest-0-0-2-alpha-qt4-backport/