klog-devel

[Klog-devel] KLog 0.9.1 close to release

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-devel] KLog 0.9.1 close to release
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:58:52 +0200

Hello all,

I have KLog 0.9.1 very close to release.

The main new feature of KLog 0.9.1 is the hability to manage several
logs at once and being able to select from one to the other and so on...

I am writing this message to ask for some beta-testing before doing the
release and check that everything is going on smoothly.

Does anyone want to test this 0.9.1-beta before I release it to the
general public?
(testing should not be done before doing a backup of your current DB/log
file. My main suggestion would be to export to ADIF before upgrading) ;-)

Thanks!

Jaime, EA4TV