klog-devel

[Klog-devel] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: KLog translation help needed

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-devel] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: KLog translation help needed
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 18:19:39 +0200

Hello KLog translators!

As you know, I have spent the last days working with one guy (Justin) that has been working intensively to improve the English texts in KLog.

Now it is time for the translators to update the new strings.

You can get your .ts files in the SVN directly.

http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/klog/trunk/translations/

Thank you so much for your support to bring KLog into your language.

Jaime