klog-users

[Klog-users] Translations for the next release

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-users] Translations for the next release
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:23:38 +0100

Hello all,

I have a new release (0.4.1) of klog  near to be ready for releasing.
For those of you who are helping me with translations... I have the
files to be translated in:
http://jaime.robles.nu/klog/download/po

You will find the language file and the klog.pot (the template file) to
find the new strings to be translated.
(Spanish and English translations are not needed as are provided by
me) :-)

I will wait for your translations about a week, afterwards, KLog will be
release :-)

Thanks and 73

(you will also find the 0.4.1 release candidate in the download
directory as it is today. It is not ready for releasing but I am
offering there for testing. It has some bugs and some things are still
not finished).

--
Un saludo,
        Jaime Robles, EA4TV