klog-users

[Klog-users] KLog 0.4.2 RC1 ready for download

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-users] KLog 0.4.2 RC1 ready for download
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:48:45 +0200

Hello all!

I have just upload to:

http://jaime.robles.nu/klog/download/unstable the "Release Candidate 1"
of Klog 0.4.2.

It is not the final 0.4.2.

My intention is to wait a few days to allow some testing and to
translate it to any people who wants to help KLog development.

I will translate it to Spanish, but any other translation will be very
appreciated. If you want to translate KLog into your language, please
send me an email just to now it to wait for your translation before
releasing the final 0.4.2.

Thank you and 73!

Enjoy Klog!

--