klog-users

[Klog-users] Hamlib does not work

From: zerwas
Subject: [Klog-users] Hamlib does not work
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:44:32 +0200

Hello,

Klog looks really good, and i would like to use it regularly but there is one problem: Hamlib does not work.
I have a Yaesu FT-847. Every other program (grig, sgcontrol, Windows Software) works and can communicate with the transceiver. I tried different versions of Klog (0.33, 0.41, 0.41RC1) but i could never see a connection to my transceiver (the CAT-LED is not on).

I set Klog to /dev/ttyS0 and speed to 57600. That works for every other program too. I am using Ubuntu 6.10 and 7.10.

Here is a log, that Klog brings: http://nopaste.info/b780b521e9.html

Thank you in advance and
best Regards,
Peter L.