klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] DL8RDS - new user

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] DL8RDS - new user
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:49:43 +0100

El Lunes, 3 de Diciembre de 2007, Markus Heller escribió:
Hello Markus,
Welcome to the KLog user list!
What release of KLog are you using?
The problem os umlaut is not the first time that appears here... I think
I should generate a FAQ :-)
I don't know now the solution... any german user can tell us the
solution?

I would add it to the KLog page :-)

--
Un saludo,