klog-users

[Klog-users] Feature Request

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Klog-users] Feature Request
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 06:16:38 +0100

Dear Jaime,

I would like to ask for a feature: I have some old QSO data which I want to
add to my logbook, dating back from times I haven't been using KLog yet.

When you try to adjust the time settings, a second later, they will be reset
to the current time, since they are currently being updated every second.

Can you please introduce the following feature:
Once the time fields are modified by the user, they should stay and not be
updated any more. They may be updated again, as soon as the user
hits "reset".

Thanks

Markus
DL8RDS