klog-users

[Klog-users] Success compiling Klog on Fedora 8

From: Wojciech Kazubski
Subject: [Klog-users] Success compiling Klog on Fedora 8
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:39:37 +0100

Hello!
Thanks for new release of Klog.
I managed to build a RPM package from the source tarball.
I heard that there are some problems with compiling. I found that the toplevel
configure file requires automake 1.9 :
(line 2270): am__api_version="1.9"
while Fedora 8 has automake-1.10 by default.
After patching this line to actual version number, I get succesful build. This
should help also for another distros.

BTW: Translations are missing from 0.4.3 tarball

Wojciech SP5SMK