klog-users

[Klog-users] KLog 0.5.0 in a few days... Translations needed

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-users] KLog 0.5.0 in a few days... Translations needed
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:51:57 +0100 (CET)

Good afternoon,

During last summer I started the migration of KLog to the new Qt4.[1]

It is not being easy but I have received a VERY valuable help of Andrew,
who joined the KLog's development team and we changed some things of the
development mode of KLog[2].

Anyway, KLog 0.5.0 is not far from be ready for distribution and I am
writting this email to request your help with the translation of KLog.

You will be able to find the PO/POT files in the SVN server of KLog[3]

If you have some spare time and you want to help KLog a lot of users will
thank you.

I still don't have a final date for KLog... I want to close some bugs[4]
before releasing the QT port of KLog although I think I will not close all
bugs before releasing, just the most "criticals" and any bug that may
cause data loss or data corruption.

You can download KLog from the SVN and start testing it. I will be happy
to receive all your comments.

Thank you very much for your help.

[1] http://jaime.robles.es/blog/rewritting-klog-for-kde4/
[2] http://jaime.robles.es/blog/klog-050-on-the-way/