klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] klog-5.7

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] klog-5.7
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:21:25 +0100 (CET)

Hello Ian,
I am trying to reproduce the error to fix the bug but I am not able to
find it.
Could you please give me more details?

I have started KLog 0.5.7, loaded a log, double click on a QSO of the log,
edit the QRZ (as example) and click on Modify (or just enter).
The QSO is modified, and it is shown modified on the log below.
I saved and checked if the QSO was modified and it was...

Could you please tell me how to reproduce the error so I can fix the bug?

Thank yoy very much for the bug report.

--
Un saludo,
        Jaime Robles, EA4TV