klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] Making a bulk change to my log

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] Making a bulk change to my log
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 07:53:38 +0100

Hello Grant,

KLog does not support bulk editing... however I think you could do it with gedit, kate, or joe/vi/... or any other text editor...

Why do you say that you could not do it with gedit?

You could open with gedit and search and replace the string you want to remove with "nothing", or maybe "one space" character...

Another think you could do is some playing with grep/awk/sed... Why don't you send some example of the log so we can propose you some way to go...?