klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] selecting one month only from Klog

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] selecting one month only from Klog
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:30:14 +0100

Hello Grant,

Happy 2012!

Today there is not a way to export just a part of the KLog's log,
however, if you want, you could try a console command like:
grep "<QSO_DATE:8>201112" your-logfile.adi > december-logfile.adi

With that, you will get an ADIF file with your Decembers. :-)

On the other hand, I will think how to implement some functionality to
do this, directly, from KLog... maybe I could implement a way to
export from QSO number to QSO number... I will think about this :-)

Jaime, EA4TV