klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] Documentation?

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] Documentation?
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 11:07:27 +0200

Hello Bob,
KLog does not have any documentation... that is one of the items in the TODO list, however is quite easy to do it as KLog doesn't have many options!

Just browse around the setup menu and you will find how to configure the software.

There is a special tick box to ease a bit "bulk old data introduction"...  just disabling the real time logging will make it easier as the clock will not run and you will be able to define the date/time a bit easier...

Adding lots of qsos is not an easy job, whatever software you select!! :-)

Thanks for using KLog and for offering your help with doc (in another mail). That would be really appreciated!

Jaime, EA4TV