koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] IRC meet, anyone?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] IRC meet, anyone?
Date: Wed May 8 09:09:08 2002

Pat Eyler wrote:
On 8 May 2002, Mike Mylonas wrote:

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 08:30, Pat Eyler wrote:
A couple of people have suggested that we try to have a meeting via IRC...
I'd suggest Thursday evening (my time, which is eastern standard).
I would be in as well ...
I'm OK for thursday evening. After 19 GMT will be OK, as my wife will be back from work and if my sons don't sleep I could be free anyway. If you want midnight for me (3rd column), I think I could stay eyes open until that time... 1H or 1H30 would be easier I think ;-)
I'm up for it. Thursday evening works for me, though it might not work for
everyone. I'm not sure where everyone is timezone wise, but here's a
quick table (I hope I have everyone right):

Me: 0100 1100 1400 1600 1800 2100
Mike: 0400 1400 1700 1900 2100 0000
GMT 0900 1900 2200 0000 0200 0500
Paul: 1100 2100 0000 0200 0400 0700
Sergey: 1200 2200 0100 0300 0500 0800
Katipo: 2100 0700 1000 1200 1400 1700

Yes, Mike is actually Nick (sorry guys). I agree that Roger and Steve
should be in as well, I just didn't know where they lived ...
Steve is in Canada I think ? But he is VERY busy and couldn't even answer some mails I send him for my marc doc...

I sort of agree, I'd like to minimize the pain for all involved, but the
NZ folk are the most numerous and the ones we really need involved more
than anyone else.
I agree too...

Note I never did IIRC. I'm under KDE/Mandrake linux, and needs a few help about what to do. It may seems strange for a man working on computer 8 hours a day, but it's true...
--
Paul