koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] is it a bug ? or I need some explanations...

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] is it a bug ? or I need some explanations...
Date: Tue May 14 01:50:02 2002

Chris Cormack wrote:
On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 20:31, paul POULAIN wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on koha-cvs. I've found a technical bug which hides maybe a
functionnal problem. Let me explain :

Acquisition.
I search a supplier (one I've added recently).
It shows a basket (HLT-1064, created 3 days ago), which I click on.
I go to basket.pl. This basket contains 1 line, for an item called
"madeleine samedi2", qty=1, $est=7 (ok, that's the item I had added. It
was a new biblio)
When I click on the title, i go to newbiblio.pl. "92536 - Order Detail".
Item barcode/Actual cost/Invoice number is empty ( ?? I filled them at
the first order).

When I validate, I get an error => acquisition.pm due to addorder.pl error :
at line 61,
$bibitemnum=newbiblioitem($bibnum,$itemtype,$isbn);
should be :
$bibitemnum= &newbiblioitem({ biblionumber => $bibnum,
itemtype => $itemtype?$itemtype:"",
isben => $i sbn?$isbn:"" });

Ahh I think youve run into a new bug.
Yes, I've walked through CVS history on SF, and have found it's due to Gynn modifs (he just forgot to modify the 61 line too)
So, for the technical bug, it's confirmed.

What about the functionnal question ? what is supposed to do the basket title link ? Cause I think it does not what it's supposed to do...

Gynn has been making changes to the acquisitions system. He's been
working on the Simple acquisitions version. But I watched a change to
C4::Acquisitions go whizzing past today, which may have caused the
technical bug.

Are you on the koha-cvs list paul?
Its the new list that just gets the cvs commits.
Yes, I was not subscriber, but realised I had forgotten it when I got no mail from my database.mysql commit 2 days ago ;-)
--
Paul