koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha website notify

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha website notify
Date: Wed Jul 3 02:21:04 2002

Rachel Hamilton-Williams a écrit:

Hi guys,

If you make changes to the Koha website (and I'd love you to :-) if you select the file, and click notify it will now send me a message letting me know you've made a change, and I'll send them live.

If anyone else wants to be the editor, and abitrator of what goes on the site let me know and I can set you up to be the notifiee instead.

cheers

How can I change something to the website ?
--
Paul