koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: copy of the koha site ready to go => problems with fren

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: copy of the koha site ready to go => problems with french
Date: Sun Jul 14 23:15:06 2002

Hi, everybody,

I've tried to begin translation of fr.koha.org before explain how to do to my translators.
It seems there is a problem with french and kea :
In france, we use a lot of é,à ... kea works really bad with it : if you enter é or à, it diseappear. If you enter true html é , ê... it seems to work, but when you edit again the sentence, é or ê appears, and is deleted when you commit again the translation.

Can someone from katipo do something ?

Note to *Nicolas Morin* : don't hesitate to ask Rachel for a login/password. kea is quite easy to use.
--
Paul