koha-devel

[Koha-devel] help requests for Koha

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: [Koha-devel] help requests for Koha
Date: Thu Jul 25 09:50:05 2002

I've taken the liberty of registering Koha at <apprentice.perl.org>.  This
site (which was just announced) is designed to allow people to sign on to
work on existing Perl projects to build their skills.  I think this might
be a big help in filling needs like those Paul mentioned.

The Koha users mailing list may also be an appropriate place to place
calls for assistance.

I'd also encourage projects members to talk to their local Perl
communities, mailing lists, etc.

thanks,
-pate