koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] question about templating and directory structure

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] question about templating and directory structure
Date: Tue Oct 1 08:40:53 2002

Eyler, Patrick wrote:
but i saw some posts about [language]/[theme_name]/*

I think that we need to include the language identification above the theme identification.   includes/templates/[language]/[theme_name] makes sense to me.
But Templates.pl from 1.2 makes no use of [language]. It builds template list from templates/* dir only. and i've no problems with this. Why is language needed in template selection ? Templates name should be
to end, i think we should spend some time to merge 1.2 templating
stuff
to main branch too...

This is certainly true.  Does anyone want to step up to running the merge?
I'm afraid i'm not volunteer. I already merged 1.2 and main a few months ago, and don't want  to do it again.

Note we should merge auth stuff too, and other things...
We are, again, forgetting consistency of development. I pointed, after merging 1.2 and main branch the necessity for everybody to be careful of both branches, but i see that i've not been heard...
--
Paul