koha-devel

[Koha-devel] search.pl from intranet

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] search.pl from intranet
Date: Mon Oct 7 05:31:04 2002

Hi finlay,

I'm working on catalogue search to add a link on the search page to see full-MARC biblio.
On the version i've (cvs from main branch), when i search i see a list of biblios showing the results :

Results with dewey| Results with biblionumber
Title Author Item Count Biblionumber
Prokofiev's Peter and the wolf Morris, Johnny 1 6712
Popcorn at the palace McCully, Emily Arnold 1 28689
The Pandora option Rathbone, Julian 1 28801
Blossom like the rose Lofts, Norah 1 29648
Prague and the best of the Czech Republic Mastrini, John 1 31922
The Everest Hotel Sealy, Allan 1 19067
Neither here nor there Bryson, Bill 2 27587
Bishop Selwyn in New Zealand, 1841-68
1 4863
The fighting Temeraire
1 17050
The searching spirit Adamson, Joy 1 4628
Previous Records Next Records

Results 1 through 10 of 14612 records.

But if I clic on a link (next, previous...), i get nothing usefull (an empty liste usually).
And where should I clic to see the detail of a title ?

I think either i'm doing something wrong, or there is a problem... what do you think ?

Note : i've modified a few things not working because of hard-coded url in templates.
--
Paul