koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 1,4, templating and css

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 1,4, templating and css
Date: Wed Oct 9 05:12:06 2002

Dorian Meid wrote:

We don't need a <theme>/<lang>/ structure in the cgi-tree.
The scripts in the cgi-tree are the same for all themes and languages.
We allready have a <theme>/<lang>/ structure in the
htdocs(serverroot)-tree.

???
we said a few days ago that it was a bad idea to put templates in html path, they should be in cgi-bin path for security reasons. But i can't find the mail where we spoke of this, so maybe another opinion ? finlay when he comes back ? I don't see any theme/lang structure in the serverroot tree neither in 1.2 nor in main branch.
--
Paul