koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] errors in building pods

From: Andrew Arensburger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] errors in building pods
Date: Fri Oct 11 06:14:06 2002

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 11:03:31AM -0400, Pat Eyler wrote:
> Here are the errors generated by building PODs.

        I believe I've fixed all of these. Some PODs are empty 'cos I
haven't gotten around to them yet. The one in C4/Biblio.pm is badly
broken and needs to be rewritten from scratch.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
address@hidden                      views of ooblick.com