koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] RC16 bugs

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] RC16 bugs
Date: Wed Oct 23 13:29:01 2002

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Ville Huhtala wrote:

> installation: I had to add "Listen 80" to httpd.conf

There is logic in the installer script that explicitly does not put a
Listen line in for port 80.  I recall that it broke Apache for another
user as apache was already listening on that port.  Not sure what to do
about this one...

> returned books go to unknown branch

This _should_ be fixed in RC17.  I did notice that the branch and printer
still weren't showing up in Circulation until after I added a second
branch and printer.  I'll look into this some more...  Confirmed.  This is
still broken in RC17 if you only have one branch.  Fixed in CVS. Looks
I'll upload RC18 in a few minutes...

> seriestitle: intranet/htdocs/default/en/catalogue/detail.tmpl
> line <b>Series Title:</b> <TMPL_VAR NAME="series"><br>
> to <b>Series Title:</b> <TMPL_VAR NAME="seriestitle"><br>
>
> (same for detail-opac.tmpl except seriestitle is not displayed in opac)

detail-opac.tmpl shouldn't even be there, really.  The opac template is
called opac-detail.tmpl and is found in the opac/htdocs/default directory.
I added seriestitle in there, as I believe there was consensus earlier
that it _should_ be displayed in the OPAC screen.

Keep 'em coming, Ville.  :)

Steve.