koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Minor correction to Good News

From: Nicholas S. Rosasco
Subject: [Koha-devel] Minor correction to Good News
Date: Mon Jan 13 06:46:04 2003

Regula and Rosalie, our esteemed creators of the Librarian's section of the
manual, had a really good idea for an additional section to the "Library IT
Staff" part of the manual.  However, if you're translating, please don't
halt because of the impending change -- I'll make sure the new item is
clearly labeled with SGML commenting, and will be a "drop in" addition....
the new material will be aimed at assisting a library IT staff member in
talking to their librarian on the decisions that need to be made before
starting an install/changeover, and the a little bit of info on some
customization options easier done before an OPAC goes live.

On the note of the Good News (and this minor correction).... I was hoping to
hear from a few of you by now who were interested in access to the manual
source.  Hint hint.

Nick
Documentation flunky, Koha.