koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] 1.9.0 released next week

From: Ed Summers
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] 1.9.0 released next week
Date: Fri Jan 24 09:10:07 2003

I know I've come in late in the game here, but has anyone written up a
guide on how to get started on hacking Koha? My apologies if this
already exists. I'm thinking of something that:

- gives a brief bit of history
- overview of the application
- guide to the CVS tree
- and plans for the future

I know I've mentioned several times that I'd like to get involved in
testing Koha, but I've had alot of trouble getting an idea of where the
new development is being done, and the layout of CVS. Without these
firmly in mind I wouldn't want to write any tests.

//Ed