koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] another question about the MARC editor

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] another question about the MARC editor
Date: Mon Jan 27 08:55:04 2003

address@hidden via news-to-mail gateway a écrit:

Hi,

I have another user question for the MARC editor. I don't know
if it is a bug or it is because I don't know how to use it
correctly (or perhaps I have not done the setup correctly).

After editing the MARC21 structure (with 2 remaining errors -
branch and homebranch unmapped, but I think these are ok for
my testing purposes), I tried to enter an item. I successfully
got to the Items screen and entered an item. However, the item
does not appear in the catalogue.

Is this because I have not set up the MARC structure or links
correctly? Thanks.

it's probably because homebranch and branch are not mapped.

--
Paul POULAIN