koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: version 1.9.0 delayed

From: Ambrose Li <address@hidden> via forwarder
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: version 1.9.0 delayed
Date: Sat Feb 1 16:09:19 2003

Hi, Benedict,

In article <address@hidden>,
Benedict <address@hidden> wrote:
>Hi Ambrose, of course I used in in the Redhat8.0 running apache on
>localhost.

could you provide me with the following information?

1. Which page(s) do not work? If there are too many, just give me
   a few.

   Note: You could do a "grep C4::Charset" on the page that does
   not work. If nothing shows up, you do not need to tell me that
   the page does not work (because I have not worked on that page).

2. Do the main pages work?  The main pages should work, as should
   most pages in the OPAC. If either /cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl or
   /cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl does not work, could you send me
   the output of "lynx -mime_header"?

   (e.g., for me, I would use
   lynx -mime_header http://opac-test/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl or
   lynx -mime_header http://opac-test/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl