koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Missing MARC tags

From: Ambrose LI <address@hidden> via forwarder
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Missing MARC tags
Date: Mon Feb 10 14:52:02 2003

Hi,

In article <address@hidden>,
paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

>Stephen Hedges wrote:
>
>>LDR -- the leader information, which is generally inserted by
>>the cataloger and contains information about the MARC record
>>that follows

Koha is not currently able to deal with fixed-length MARC fields
such as LDR.  All the 00x fields are currently (i.e., in 1.9.0)
unsupported.

>>- the circulation.pl script just returns a blank page on my
>>computer (no error messages), but maybe that's because I have
>>no data loaded?

No, this is because circulation.pl has not yet been templated.
You will need to manually modify the "includes" line in your
/etc/koha.conf to get circulation to work in the meantime.

On my Koha I have

includes=/usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/zh-TW/includes

You will want to replace zh-TW with fr or en, and perhaps make
other changes if your Koha is not installed at /usr/local/koha.

This will be (I believe) properly corrected before 2.0 is out.

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <address@hidden>