koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] 1 bug, 2 commentaries and 1 question

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] 1 bug, 2 commentaries and 1 question
Date: Wed Feb 26 08:56:11 2003

address@hidden wrote:

1 bug, 2 commentaries and 1 question

hello,
bug : I can't delete the stopwords that i created (koha admin page)

Could you create it on bugs.koha.org ?

commentaries :
1. I believe that a system must allow to enter simultaneously one or more stopwords (separated by comma )

you're right. Would be nice to enter it in bugzilla too

2. I want to use the browser in a kiosk mode, nevertheless some pages do not have the navegation buttons ( for example if I enter in the page of stopwords, I cannot return directly to the koha admin page -in a kiosk mode- )

you're right. We probably will have to improve the templates, or create a new theme. Let's wait for this a little bit after 2.0 release

question: How change the language of koha (-> to spanish) ?
please see : http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=TranslationTeams

Spanish is on the road.

<As your mail is univ-lemans.fr>
French is well advanced. See www.koha-fr.org and demo.koha-fr.org. We also have a french mailing list if you're interested (50 subscribers, very quite at the moment)