koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a c

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over SourceForge...
Date: Fri Jun 27 02:34:03 2003

MJ Ray wrote:
paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

Or have I been asleep?  There are still 146 bugs awaiting QA and these
must be closed before 2.0.0 final, IMO.

146 ??? I see only 45 of them. and 20 being really minor. what is your=20
bugzilla request ? (I may have missed something)

Bugs against 1.9.x releases marked RESOLVED.  There are now 155.
QA helpers (and *not* the coders) need to try to reproduce the bug and
CLOSED it.  If reporter doesn't, then QA should close after some time
(a week?  During a 2.0 pre-release meeting?).

That's my understanding of how it should be handled, to try to avoid
bugs that were reported getting into a release for sure.  Ideally,
QA would be coding tests, but I think that's really too much for us
just now.

If people are OK about it, I will start doing this for non-installer
stuff once I get some time again and a non-development installation :-(

[...]

That's my understanding too.
That was expected with our QA manager, who dismissed. We're still waiting for a new candidate.
Seems we have found a good one :-D
.
.
.