koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Error following update

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Error following update
Date: Thu Dec 11 06:45:05 2003

On 2003-12-11 13:04:02 +0000 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

It was typo error introduced by Slef when fixing bug 662.

OK, sorry. I'm working through 40 screens of likely security problems for bug 662 on my own in my spare time. Occasional typos happen, especially when seeing the same buggy code fragment pasted in the Nth place. Maybe I should be refactoring that when I find it, but that will probably introduce more bugs. Sorry for non-response here yesterday: I'd been out driving through the bad weather.

slef : could you pls always check that a C4 package compile before commiting it (at least).

Can you write me a unit test for this, or point me at the pre-commit unit tests, please? Surely there are other things which I should check, but I won't know until I break.

For other scripts it's not as important, but breaking a C4 package causes Koha major failure.

CVS users should be used to this?

slef again : i think I didn't introduce bugs in Search.pm, but check that it still works well.

Looks fine. One place you concatenated what I would interpolate, but there's more than one way to do it.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden