koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Problem modifying user with new install

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Problem modifying user with new install
Date: Sun Dec 28 08:29:03 2003

Hi Edward,

I thought this problem was fixed already, but it looks like it's coming back :-)
I wonder if it's bug 491...

It would help us diagnose the problem better if we could see the error logs,
which would give the location in the perl scripts/modules  of the problem.
The log to check in this case is koha-error_log. The log files should be
in /usr/local/koha/log but if you can't find them there you can run a search:

find / -name koha-error_log -print

Inside the log file the entries are dated so you should have no trouble finding
the error that cooresponds to your problem.

Joshua