koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.0.0RC1 is dead. Long live to koha 2.0.0RC2 !!!

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.0.0RC1 is dead. Long live to koha 2.0.0RC2 !!!
Date: Wed Jan 21 11:24:03 2004

On 2004-01-20 13:29:01 +0000 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

The 2.0.x series version is "feature freezed". Only bugs or minor changes will be made in this branch.

This one is not yet completely fixed:
* 662 : poor SQL calls, that could be used for SQL injection (security problem)

KNOWN BUGS :
* MARC upload fails silently (in breeding farm) if the file provided is not iso2709 (works fine with a valid file) * autobarcode not calculated even if autobarcode system parameter is set and MARC=on. * the MARC21 english default parameter setup is working, but some librarians reports that some choices are poor. If you use MARC21, tweak some setups to fit your needs.

Are these three the only blockers? Do they have numbers?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden