koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Potential new helper

From: Vitaliy Buben
Subject: [Koha-devel] Potential new helper
Date: Wed Mar 3 16:37:12 2004

Hi guys,

My name is Vitaliy and I looked at your project which seemed to be quite interesting. I would like to see if I can contribute in the following sectors: human-computer interaction, quality assurance and some coding. I would like to get familiar with the code first and set it up on my development environment. Is anybody willing to assist me?

        Thank you in advance.

--
Vitaliy Buben