koha-devel

[Koha-devel] new features to test

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] new features to test
Date: Mon Mar 15 07:31:14 2004

Hi,

In CVS head, i've commited some nice new things :
* shelves in OPAC (the css one, that will become the default one for 2.2)
* mix of marc & simple search in MARC search. Now the search can be build only by using MARCsearch.pm and the MARC tables. The result should be indexed in any case & can have complex requests. pls test it. In the log, the exact SQL query is shown. With a "explain" just before, in a mysqladmin or phpmyadmin, you can see if it's always indexed. * The "seealso" can search in fields "related to" the main one. For example, author can now search in 700a,701a,702a. I agree the "seealso" is a poor term that is usually used for something else. Could you give me a better word ?
* the search can also be ordered by title, author, copyrightdate...

i plan to work next on the order to have "the last heroe" ordered in "L", not in "T".

--
Paul POULAIN