koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Z3950 "Still ?? requests to go"

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Z3950 "Still ?? requests to go"
Date: Thu Mar 18 10:55:29 2004

On 2004-03-18 18:22:54 +0000 Charles Erwin <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello, I tried to add a biblio on the intranet menu for Koha 2.00RC4 and I get the message "Still ?? requests to go". What does this mean? It acts like it's not even processing the ISBN I entered.

Is the z3950daemon running? Its startup script is in intranet/scripts/z3950daemon.

Developers, could we display "Z39.50 Not Running" instead of "Still ?? requests to go"?

(Please reply to one list or other, not both.)
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden