koha-devel

[Koha-devel] RE: unoffical Koha documents (was [Koha] Any Indian users?)

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: [Koha-devel] RE: unoffical Koha documents (was [Koha] Any Indian users?)
Date: Sun Apr 11 14:49:09 2004

Hi, Nicholas -

Nicholas S. Rosasco said:
> Baiju, Steve,
>       The kind folks at http://www.skemotah.com/ - thank you Steve! - have
> posted your material relating to koha, and are (de facto) functioning
> nicely
> indeed, I'd like to formally place this material at koha.org and in the
> documentation & manual.  The "official" documentation currently lags, and
> your efforts will let me jump start the production of the 2.0 manual.
> I'll
> confess to stalling on a couple of times on that!
>
>       However, to do that, I'm in need of explicit OK's from you -
> preferably in the form of releasing your efforts under something like the
> GPL or the Gnu Documentation License

You certainly have my permission to use the "Migrating to Koha" document.
At the end of the document I placed a notice (which I think I essentially
stole from you!) releasing the document under the terms of the LDP.  If
you would like to have that changed in any way to be more flexible, just
let me know.
  -- Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges