koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: 2.0 roadmap, was: uninstalling

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: 2.0 roadmap, was: uninstalling
Date: Thu Apr 15 09:03:08 2004

MJ Ray a écrit :

Bouncing the devel parts onto devel list.
On 2004-04-15 16:28:20 +0100 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm working a lot on HEAD branch to :
* clean some code

99% in members area for instance.

* css the templates.

includes/*.inc, includes/*.css & adding a specific css for marc editor & viewer. With nice tabs on the left (instead of the top/bottom)

* improve MARC searching & merge MARC & simple search.
The search is almost done. It could be ported to 2.0 probably, but it's not a trivial job, as it uses CSS & some other things that does not exist in 2.0 DB (like "seealso" field in MARC parameters)

How many lines of code and files, roughly? I don't even know which files are affected, so it's hard for me to filter it out of the cvs logs.

C4/SearchMarc.pm
search.marc/* & search.marc templates.

hoping i don't forget something.

--