koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] e-mail address to wiki admin needed

From: Roger Buck
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] e-mail address to wiki admin needed
Date: Sat Apr 17 05:54:02 2004

Hi Benedykt :)

Benedykt P. Barszcz wrote:
would be possible to not send http header with
iso-8859-1 as default.

I will try utf8. The reason that utf8 is not default is that utf8 is a problem for Netscape (netscape truncates characters from any form where content > 512 characters).

I have received some suggestions about possible work-arounds from wiki developer (Scott Moonen), so I think we will be in luck :)

I will get back to you tomorrow (Sydney time) after running some tests.

R.