koha-devel

[Koha-devel] RE: [Koha] Koha 2.0

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: [Koha-devel] RE: [Koha] Koha 2.0
Date: Fri Apr 30 09:22:09 2004

Thanks for the screen shots, Bernadette.  It looks like you may have found
a bug in the Koha templates, so I'm copying this reply to the developers
list.

Stephen

Bernadette Cassidy said:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Thank you for your reply. I'm attaching screen shots to show what
happens when I try to add an item. You'll notice on page 3 & 4 at the
top left corner of the screen there's a message which reads
> <includes/comment-style.css> or similar.
>
> Kind regards,
> Bernadette

had experienced similar difficulties and have possible
> solutions/answers
>> etc.
>> Many thanks,
>> Bernadette
>
> Bernadette, can you give us more details?  What exactly happens when you
try to add an item, for instance?  It sounds like you may not have your
parameters set correctly.