koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] about classification and callnumber (for "tungst

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] about classification and callnumber (for "tungsten")
Date: Thu Dec 16 01:49:01 2004

Rich Baldwin a écrit :
Paul,

Finally got around to looking at this.  With version 2.0.1, I don't have
Koha>>parameters??systempreferences??itemcallnumber.

Can I add a itemcallnumber?  What parameters or fields do I need to set
so that I get the dewey # to show up in the biblio?

mmm... this information is only for 2.2.0RCx versions.

so, no, you can't in 2.0.1

--
Paul POULAIN