koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Where we should add this function ?

From: Andrés Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Where we should add this function ?
Date: Thu Dec 30 09:06:03 2004

Our Librarians discovered that: when you're in the OPAC Search, when you enter in the ISBD detail (at least in the OPAC) those fields that have authorized values aren't displayed propoerly. To clarify this: When you display a certain field that has an authorized valued you get the key, not the value.

We developed a function that "notices" that a field has authorized values and returns the proper value or does nothing. We want to to contribute back this function to the project, In which module should we add this function?

Thanks

Andres

PD: We'll be on leave till Janury 17th.