koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Dewey still a double?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Dewey still a double?
Date: Thu Feb 3 09:14:30 2005

Andrés Tarallo a écrit :
Where reading our isntallation to put it on production.

Today we were trying to understand some behaviour on koha, so we went to read source code and the database structure. We noticed that the dewey in the biblioitem table still is a double, we thought that this was changed a few month ago, since it doesn't have sence (at least for us).

I don't remember doing something on Dewey. But if chris confirm it's harmless, i'll change it, i think it will be problem-less.

--
Paul POULAIN