koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] 2.4. Release Manager? Bugzilla assignments?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] 2.4. Release Manager? Bugzilla assignments?
Date: Mon Feb 7 05:01:29 2005

Owen Leonard a écrit :
Do we have a Release Manager for 2.4 yet?

Good question ;-) seems we have no more. Anybody candidate ? Otherwise, I'm afraid i'll have to be nominated again :-(

We had discussed the possibility of Emiliano taking the position (here, in IRC: http://koha.org/cgi-
bin/logs.pl?recall=recall&saved_query=Koha%20Organizational%20M
eeting%202004-09-21), but we haven't heard from him in a long time.

Part of the reason I'm asking is that I'm wondering how we should handle the many bugs in Bugzilla which are now assigned to inactive developers (mostly Steve Tonnesen).
> Is it time to re-think the default assignments in bugzilla?
> Who should be the fall-back assign-to person for new bugs?  Is
> anyone hungrily sifting through Bugzilla looking for the next
> tasty treat to work on? :)

As Release Maintainer of 2.2.x, I think I should be the default person (but i'm not sure bugzilla can handle bugs-owner by version, just by module). In fact I already began to read bugs. I solved few of them, but I'm in a dramatic lack of time this month.
--
Paul POULAIN