koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Argentine Code and SAN List

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Argentine Code and SAN List
Date: Mon Jun 20 13:45:32 2005

Hi everyone,

Just a bit of news. Emiliano sent me most of the Argentine code (still
waiting on a couple of modules). I've also got a list of improvements
that SAN will be contributing. Armed with these two (and with my RM
list on the LibLime wiki) I'm ready to start a RoadMap to Koha 2.4.

However, I won't be able to get to it this week as I've got the ALA
conference coming up (http://liblime.com/c/ala2005.html) -- leaving
on Thursday and won't be back until early next week.

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter