koha-devel

[Koha-devel] bug in module c4/circulation/circ2 sub renewals

From: osilvestro
Subject: [Koha-devel] bug in module c4/circulation/circ2 sub renewals
Date: Wed Aug 3 07:37:21 2005

We found an error in the procedure renewals.  When to make renovations, it gave
the error us "are not allowed but renovations", to correct the error the
following change is due to make in/the C4/circulation/circ2.pl

line 1602:  my ($$env, $bornum, $itemno);  original code
            my ($$env, undef, $bornum, $itemno);  corrected code

Omar F. Silvestro - Universidad Nacional de Cordoba